Pastors Adeboye: My assignment is to win souls. - Christians Portal

Pastors Adeboye: My assignment is to win souls.

Share This

October Holy Ghost Service
Theme: Stronger Than Your Enemies part 9; Indomitable.
Bible Text: Exodus 14: 1- 28

The theme for the November Holy Ghost Service is Stronger Than Your Enemies part 10; "My Sun Shall Rise Again".
The theme for this year's Holy Ghost Congress is "Glory Ahead". The Youths did really well tonight, there is no time the Youths come up to minister that I don't get blessed.

Back in the days, people would pray that God should use them but now, it's a pity that people are now looking for how to simply use God. Nowadays, men are looking for ways to just use God to rise.

There's a great need to surrender all to God and seek the will of God in all. There is no better message by which men must be saved, it is the message of Love.
Back in the days, we heard stories that laid great emphasis on the importance of telling people about Jesus and how He is willing to use us for His glory.

The first bed I slept on in the camp ground was made by me; you can imagine what kind of bed it was.
Pythons and wild animals were my neighbours, but who cared, as long as I was used by the everlasting hands of God.

If you're not willing to be a part of the Lord's army, He will raise a replacement.

My assignment is to win souls.

Indomitable means nobody can keep you from rising (Gen 37, 39, 40, 41). To be indomitable means nobody can stop you from reaching the top.

To be indomitable means nobody can keep you in prison.

To be indomitable means you cannot be killed because your life is hid in Christ (Colossians 3:3). Prayer Points
1) Lord, lengthen my life, because I will serve you all my life.
2) Lord fill me to overflow with your holy spirit so my words will be fire and it will touch the heart of souls for the kingdom.
3) Father set me on fire for you, so that I will be untouchable to the enemy.
4) Father let your wind blow in my favour, in favour of my family, and in favour of your church, so no one will be able to touch us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages