Nathaniel bassey set to release a powerful song in second of December - Christians Portal

Nathaniel bassey set to release a powerful song in second of December

Share This


Post by Nathaniel bassey:

The Lord by His grace has put songs in my mouth for this season, for His glory and the edification of His body, The Church, and healing of the nations. As I listen to them, my spirit leaps.

Pray for us that utterance be given us to release the right sounds for this songs as we conclude the recordings.

You know sometimes, during recording sessions I just stop and ask we close for the day when I’m not sensing that river flow. I try to look out for it. If not, those songs will be mere songs.

Truth is, at the end of the day, only he anointing breaks the yoke.

So we tarry till the rivers flows.
Ain’t you excited, like I am.
#December2
#Jesustheresurrectionandthelife

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages