HOW RADICAL IS YOUR FAITH? Watch this video it will activate your faith. - Christians Portal

HOW RADICAL IS YOUR FAITH? Watch this video it will activate your faith.

Share This
                               

From @pastortonysuarez -  I recently had the honor of preaching for one of my hero’s , pastor @rodparsley at @whclife

I called those that needed healing from cancer to come on the platform. Hundreds came forward...but there was this one lady who pressed through the crowd and brought me her phone.
Her friend who is bedridden in a hospital was on the other line.
That kind of radical, “I’ll press my way through kind of faith produces radical miracles!
What is the mountain you’ll move today through faith?
What is the rooftop you’ll tear open to get to Jesus?
Is there a Bartameous who can’t see Jesus but knows to shout?
Radical faith produces radical miracles!
Watch Video Below let your Faith Activate

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages