Martyrdom: will you defend Christ if your life was immediately threatened. - Christians Portal

Martyrdom: will you defend Christ if your life was immediately threatened.

Share This
                                                     
                                                               

Martyrdom. That’s what comes to mind when looking out at the Roman Colosseum. All of the countless Christian men and women who were killed for a God who had walked this very earth not too long before. 
I often wonder, and I’m sure many of you have too, whether I’d be ready to defend Christ if my life was immediately threatened.

 I’d like to think, yes, but I’ve been a coward before, why would it be any different now if my life was on the line? It takes a special grace to hold onto faith in those kinds of moments. I pray I have it if ever that day comes. 
The truth is that we suffer a small martyrdom in our daily lives when we’re called haters and lose out on opportunity because we believe in a religion founded by the Prince of Peace. 

Pray that we hold on and suffer that small martyrdom with grace, especially in world that finds us more intolerable every day. 
God Love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages